Dash repair questions

Spray on Bedliner, is the project I will be trying in the near future. That is when I get a trashed dash from Mr. Bureau.

T Berk <tberk@sbcglobal.net> wrote:I have been pondering this very thing- in between
taking over the world, and I was thinking of a few
things any such repair should incorporate:

- somewhat pliable surface.

- not super smooth (too shiny) surfaces.

- not add too much material, causing fitmfitmentblems.

One thing I have beenbeen wantingtry (on a spare dash)
is the stuff i sprayed on my original 13" rims (not
stock). They were BBS look a likes.

The stuff is from DuplDuplicolorlled DuplDuplicoatdip
on and spray on product that was like a vynivinylber
type product that enabled you to recorecoat end of
pliers, wrenches, etc. It utrnturns the black version
comes out kind of flat off black in color, kind of
nice.

Now, what to do about the existing, and perhaps
future, cracks?

TBerTBerk