mk1 factory sunroof owners, a question for you...

There is nothing different really from the non to sunroof just a little ring
around the sunroof. The headliner is thicker and more durable the roof
itself just one thin sheet of sheetmetal with a couple rollformed bars
across it I might be able to get a picture in the next day or two