From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Kyscirocco@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 8:46 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: AUG or FF?

I can buy a good AUG for $50.   Do you think I would prefer this to the FF
in
my 81? I know it's 100mm but he will throw in what I need for 90mm. I plan
on
doing a bit of auto-x and track events. Thinking the AUG might be better
suited in that regard. I currently drive a V8 so my gas mileage will improve
with
the Scirocco regardless. Curious to hear your opinions.
Matt

---