From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Kirsten Jensen
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 2:05 PM
To: Allyn
Cc: 'scirocco list'
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness Modification Page is up...kinda

Yes Allyn......after Shocky is running he and I are going to head
west!!!  : )

Actually, my dad is going to fly into MD from AK, and we are going to
both drive Shocky back to WA as some good, quality father daughter
time.

BUTTTT, I just was hoping to START and briefly run the little guy this
time....not fully tune......

Kirsten