'88 16v, damaged, for sale

Okay, I have some pictures up:

	http://www.cs.brown.edu/~jsb/scirocco/

I hit a Jeep Cherokee in the wheel well.  Wet roads, traveling at about
25mph on city streets at rush hour, the Jeep suddenly pulls out of a
parking lot on my right, I brake, I slide, crunch.  No injuries, both
cars (eventually) drive away.  The hood doesn't want to open, or I'd have
given you peek inside.  I've been driving it for four weeks like this -
it's my only car right now - so it's still roadworthy.

Again, 78,000 miles, stock, clean, two owners and I'm in Providence, RI.
That's an Alpine CD player in there.  Oh, and I've got two extra teardrop
rims (slightly bent - I live in the land of potholes) with tires mounted.

I'm looking for $500.

John