parking brake wire clip

I swapped out the rear brakes and rotors on my 16v last weekend, I have
two or three questions as a result of that.

1: I lost one of the wire clips that secures the parking brake cable to
the brake caliper. Now my parking brake is defunct. Where can I get a
wire clip?

2: I noticed that while doing the job, both of the seals around the
calipers had holes and tears in them. I am hoping that this does not
indicate it could leak brake fluid all over my rotors. DO I need to
replace the pistons now?

3: I did the whole wheel bearing bit, but I noticed that if in reverse
and turning left, I get a wheel bearing sound out of my left wheel..
should I remove that wheel and make sure everything is OK in there? I
noticed this sound before I did my rear brakes as well.