Cincy / Wilmington Damon's

Wow, that's kind of scary! Strangely enough, I also have the same rule/fear. Lacy always tells me, "You should say something!" whenever the order isn't quite how I ordered it, but I'm not real picky and I'm pretty easy-going so unless it's entirely inedible, I just keep quiet.

That being said, having worked in a couple restraunts, I have never actually seen anything bad happen to food with the exception of people ordering 'well-done' steaks. They might as well order a hunk of rawhide...

Dan