80s nerd computers was: Re: Regret

Man, this is SO girlish to give personnal names to stuff...

A friend's daughter was pissed at me because my gadgets, and my guitars had
no names.

Sorry...

Guys usually stick with generic names.

Like, give food to "the cat".

"The cat" being the name of said cat, or any cat for that matter.

Oh well.

;-)

Cheers.

Marc