RE Loudmouth Idiot / Cincy rambelings

It isn't so much a how will they receive me thing, that is for the
pretty girls at school (which btw is out for the summer :) ) its more of
a "I have no idea what they just said thing." I am new to cars (only
been driving for 6 months, and tooling around off and on for 1 month) so
I have very little experience with the terminology, and what any of it
actually does.
I think I'm going to bring the scirocco next year. It will likely be my
only car. Right now my DD is a... '92 ford tempo 4 cylinder. they
offered a v6 and oh does this thing need it. It is going to my brother
once he gets his permit and the rocco is off jack stands.