RE Loudmouth Idiot / Cincy rambelings

> From: Jacob Hawes <gr8hunter1@comcast.net>
> Date: 2004/06/10 Thu PM 04:34:19 EDT
> Anyway, I have felt out of the loop mostly because a: only recently have
> I actually owned a scirocco, before that I was mostly looking for one.
> And b: I have never met any of the list in person. I plan on going to
> cincy next year and meeting some of you. But until then I will likely
> remain "out of the loop."

Group,
  I must be an oddity.  I was on here about a week, and I then posted a 'hiya' note.  I understand very well the feelings that go along with not knowing how others will recieve you.  I have unwittingly stepped on a few toes.  However, I still post, and talk like I know what I am doing.  :-)

  Another lister who I have not heard from in a while told me this, and I tend to use it as my rule of thumb before I post to the list.  1)  Has someone already said what I am thinking?  Even close?  2)  Will it really be helpful if I post this?  3)  Will they understand what I am trying to say?  If you can saisfy those q's with the appropriate answers, then I would think that a posting would be helpful/necessary.

  While I did not make it to Cincy, I would like to have come.  My daily driver (Kia) is an 83 GTI with no interior except a dash and a seat.  I would have liked to come, but with the noise that comes along with long drives, low money, and not enough time to do it right, I chose not to come.  I would like to come, and I am planning on it next year.  I still think I will not be in a 'Roc, that pickup is looking better to me all the time...  :-)  HOWEVER, I still consider myself a part of this wild & wacky group...

Singing, "Ima Ramblin' Guy"...

[/singing/rambling mode waaaaaaaaaay off]

David (tone-death!) Utley

Cheers,
  David Utley

---Chrome don't get you home.---