RE Loudmouth Idiot / Cincy rambelings

whoa, i decided to check the date on the first messages in the archives,
I was deleting most after reading them until I realized how long it was
taking me. the first date there is (that isn't wayyy off or spam) is
7.19.03. I'm assuming that you are kidding or you misread 10,000 to be
1,000. The 1,000 is about right some weeks, but remember that I was
deleting a lot for a while.
saltyweasle? is this a handle, nickname or a description?