Now OT, my band--Re: Crack in hard fuel line

>My car has high pressure rubber fuel lines from the pump all the way to the
>fuel dizzy.
>You can patch it pretty easy with a short length of rubber line.
>
>-George
>PS. Send me the links for your band ya bum!!! lol

Here you go...

main band site:
www.thecommercials.org

quick link to music video:
http://www.blackoutrecords.com/itneverends/

audio on purevolume:
http://www.purevolume.com/thecommercials

I'm forwarding this to the whole list for those that would like to know what
I do when I'm not working on my Rocco. :)  Check out my bio for a Scirocco
shout out!

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"