anyone have silver fenders? bumper cover broken info.....Nick

hi
 well thier is triangle like inserts that pull out of
the back of the bumper  then you have to squease the
tabs that held the inserts and the cover starts to pop
off
 i took 2 pictures to help you see what im talking
about
http://www.geocities.com/phfatvw/bumpercoversample.html?1086892128327
 notice carfully the broken clip on the bottom pic on
the left side  and the top pic on the right side ,
 too many broken of these and you will have no way of
holding the cover on the bumper  unless you jerry rig
it and i have had mine fall off b4 , only proper fix i
know is geting a cover that has all the clips or most
of them  and use the inserts . only proper way to do
it to make sure you get them all  off on without
breaking is taking the bumper off the car frame (4
screws).
Good luck  Nick
Van/VwDude

--- Nick Grivas <flashsilvermetallic@hotmail.com>