Maryland mechanic needed

I just moved to Maryland and took my rocco in for the state inspection and boy is it thorough. I now have a whole laundry list of things that need to be fixed, many of which are beyond my limited ability. Is there anyone who knows of a good mechanic in my area who knows roccos (I'm in Laurel, half way between Baltimore and DC, but willing to travel)? Even anybody who doesn't have a shop but wants some weekend work will do (with good references of course). Oh, by the way the car is an '81 with a 1.8L 8v. tia for the help.
Nathan nathanlowe@charter.net