RE Loudmouth Idiot / Cincy rambelings

Scott, I missed the whole "friend" thing till I heard about it here. The
reason I didn't talk to you much is because I sometimes feel inadequate
talking to the real hardcore car guys (that I don't know already) , since
the conversations often go well beyond my understanding. And you always show
up with these gorgeous vehicles, why would you want to talk to me with my
typical cars? And I know that's silly, but there is that sort of barrier.
Well, with the exception of the twins man Anson, his attentions can be
bought for beer.
But this group? You'd have to do something really severe to get shunned by
this group, like installing a VTEC, or gluing "flair" onto your dash. And
the comment about the frequent posters having "less of a life" than some,
not me, I have a very full life aside from my cars, it's just that the cars
want my whole life to themsleves. And I need the support because I have no
clue what I'm doing most of the time. And I think that's why some of us are
shy about talking to unfamiliar guys with the really cool cars. The familair
ones I'll talk to since I know they already forgive me my lacking knowledge.
Cathy