I love Gearheaded Women was: Wednesday Stuff

Joe wrote:
> Hey, nice rack
>
> sorry, couldn't help it
>
> Joe

Hey hey hey now!  :\   (Off to go look at the pictures myself,
<tiptoe>.  8D

Women = Gearheads doesn't often compute but in addition to the newish
lady K we have a fine assortment on the list.

Not all of them are on the list directly, some are by extension, and
of course not every lovable woman gives a darn about wrenching, but I
thought a "Hail Female!" might be in order just for no other good
reason than I felt like it.

You know whats funny? They don't seem to be doing it to attract
gearheaded men, but for their own sake. (otoh, maybe they are just
doing it to meet guys. Who knows?)  8P

TBerk
man, I started this email hours ago.