RE Loudmouth Idiot / Cincy rambelings

Scott,

    Even though I wasn't there this year, I don't think anyone has a low
opinion of you.  WHile many out in the world will judge you by the company
you keep, I've never seen that within this lists members.  Everyone appears
to stand on their own ground and is viewed as such.  At least thats how I
see it.  So please don't feel that anyone has a negative opinion of you just
because you have a friend that shot off at the mouth.  I think we've all
had/have friends like that.

    As for feeling like an outsider, I know the feeling.  For the first year
I was on this list I was the same way till I went to Cincy.  At that time i
just made it a point to go a meet all the faces that had been nothing but
names in e-mail.  I've never met a better group of guy's and gal's that were
so fanatic about one thing.  Not having a life that isn't entirely,
sleep/work/work on scirocco can make ya feel like an outsider, but trust me,
your not.  I know your car has my own fair share of drool on it from the
only Cincy I've been able to make it to.  I hope to make it next year and
see ya there.

    Now for your friend, knowing this group, I would have to say that an
apology would be all thats needed to help make things right.  While beer can
definitly make your ass do your talking, I don't feel that it makes you any
less responcable for your actions.  However, it's truely up to him if he
feels like he should apologize.  Whatever he does, it's no reflection on
you.  You just keep bringing that wide-assed yellow deamon to the GTG's and
everything will be just fine.

William