From: sk7503@aol.com [mailto:sk7503@aol.com]
Sent: June 9, 2004 10:34 PM
To: Mardak@cogeco.ca; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE Loudmouth Idiot / Cincy rambelings

One thing I feel I must mention though:  there's a loudmouth idiot
that's been showing up to Cincy who I don't feel should be invited back.
Smacktalking Rich after his most unfortunate accident was the final
straw for me.  I don't know if he's an actual lister, but he came with
Scott with the yellow Mk2.  Scott, nothing against you - you're a cool
guy, but your buddy is a moron.  Please don't bring him next year...  We
don't need that kind of shit at our get-together...  Nuff said

Damn  Now I feelbad for  bringing my friend,  i dont  really know  how
to  tell him  that  he  isn't really welcome next year,  as he  is a
list member, I  will  be comming by myself or with a woman next  year,
so I have an excuse to not bring him, He  really  is a good  guy but
seems to try an be "the voice of reason"  when  it  isn't  wanted.   I
tried  calming him down  after the accident,  but  alcohol  seemed  to
be  speaking  for  him instead of sense,

i am not  tying to  change anyones opinion of him, (thats his Job)  I am
just responding  to keep people from being angry at me,  As  I  come to
these events  to hang out  and  talk a different kind of shit, I offered
Rich  any help  he will need  for a variety of reasons,  One  is because
I felt bad  at  what  John was saying,  and Two   is it  could have been
me or anyone else  as  there  was alot of  actual clowning  with
multiple test drives, throughout the afternoon,  I dont  really  post
here  often because  I feel  that  their are  certain cliques  of
people that kinda  have  inside  conversations and such  that really
dont  concern me, But we all share  the love for these rare cars  and  I
dont want anyone to think I share  Johns  opinion of what happened to
Richs' car  because  I dont To me  It Blows  because  it was  one of the
few  Top Notch Mk2's

Although  I  still  feel  alittle  out of the loop,  every year i come
to cincy I   talk to more  people  and  the  becomes less  of a fact, I
was  good  to meet  all  you guys  I've  never talked to before, and
all you guys  that kinda know me,  please accept my  apologies for
"loudmouthed Idiots"

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---