Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

Since you've never been, I guess we do have to have a little understanding.

Why don't you ask Jeff what kind of time he had without his rocco?

"Its not about the cars, its about the people"

I dunno how many times I said that this year.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)