LoJacked the Thread Back was : Double thread jack:Track Day NorthPt Deux Was:Vegas, Baby! WAS: Cincy 2005

C Boyko wrote:

> And just a reminder, "The return of Track Day North"  is tentatively
> going to be August 15th (Failing that, we'll do October again, heck, we
> could do BOTH) at my place, to act like fools at the track in Cayuga
> once again. Not sure what's up with the track itself at this point, but
> I have negotiated a sweet deal with the event organizers who have it
> leased that day ($75 CDN). I'll keep you posted, but there is lots of
> floor space for sleeping bags here, and even garage space for one or two
> leaky Roccos. And way to go West Coasters, you need to have something
> like that Vegas GTG. But get to Cincy next year too. I need to meet that
> free electrons guy.
> Cathy

Woop, Woop! (gratuitous woop for all things Cathy.)

gtg w/ any kind of Potter people is a goodness.

Dubwars is nigh, the PacNordeners are invading California again. Dats
OK, they are a mostly civilized bunch. And then there is Waterwagons
a'comin up there.

Lost Angles (LA) isn't too far away from me (I drove an A2 Jetta GL
100mph most of the way one time) and it's not that far from a whole
lot of SF based folks, who never seem to pack up a caravan and go
anywhere.

So, I say we join forces- everybody recruit a buddy who can copilot
from the available "I'd like to go but my car won't be ready" pool to
share gas and driving duties with and we terrorize the country side
just like the Mongol Horde did.

TBerk