Sounds of silence

>From: Drew MacPherson <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
>To: Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com>
>CC: The Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Re: Sounds of silence
>Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 23:19:25 -0400 (EDT)
>
>On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, Eric S wrote:
>
> > Nope, just tired, impregnated with road grime and generally pissy at the
> > weather midwesterners call that SOUP I drove though (humidity and heat
>do
> > NOT mix).
>
>Yeah, that's what Canadians invented HUMIDEX for - so we'd have something
>to bitch about the remaining 4 months of the year... :)

And perfect weather for a biology teacher, the smell of preservatives had
the poor kiddies swooning, it'll be rats today...third floor, no working AC.
I'm ready to hit the road.

> > Otherwise, I'm also very very very depressed that Cincy is over...post
> > cincy blues have hit me bad.  :-(
>
>Roger that.  I had a helluva time getting Carrots to stop at Guelph this
>morning - she wanted to keep on trucking down to South Cayuga to pick up
>Klaus and the Headache for another road trip.

Give me two seconds to pack.

> > I miss you guys.  I just spent an hour and a half with Allyn on the
> > phone...it wasn't overly satisfying...but it helped :-)
>
>We need some kind of support network - like the old ghost to ghost network
>- so you can always talk to a fellow Cincygoer whenever you need to.

Ummm, it's called "the list". Only snag is that some of us are actually
offline when we work. I spent a good deal of time with Julie on the phone,
it helped, but talkng over morning coffee would have been better. Hey, what
are you guys doing this weekend. Daun, need company?

Cathy, sleepless in Dunnnville...

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*