Vegas, Baby! WAS: Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

Yep,
Tommy lives in southern california..
Thier idea of summer ooh its 80d its hot
Thier idea of winter ooh its 68d its cold bust out the parka.

Just kidding it is a little warmer in Temecula, but its not 110, most of=20
the time.=20

Been There Lived There (Ocean Beach, SD)