Suggestions needed: brake lines still rubbing...

Well, the SS lines are smallish in outside diameter, so I couldn't get a happy fit with them, even
though I reused the stock grommet that fit inside the bracket.  Sooo...I cheapassed my way out.  I
split a ~3" length of fuel line lengthwise and fit it over the line, then tie-wrapped it tight.
It then fit into the bracket and was held there more firmly in line with the strut body.  Give it
a shot.

Failing that, I'd get some big tie-wraps and hold the sucker close to the strut.  Rubbing is a bad
thing.

HTH

Ron