From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ryan H
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 9:59 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Suggestions needed: brake lines still rubbing...

Autotech SS front brake lines, I recently swapped the front shocks so the
brake line "brackets" are facing the correct direction (silly previous owner
;), and even running the brake lines through the brackets, they still rub on
my tires when turning any more than one full revolution of the steering
wheel.  Tire sizes are 190 60 14.
Anyone have any suggestions how to prevent any wear?  Or keep the line from
rubbing?  It'd be a bad situation if EITHER rubbing components broke
(blowout, no brakes).
Thanks all!