(2) Mk1 Sciroccos for sale... :-(

> From: "Sandor" <sandor@vwot.org>
> Date: 2004/06/08 Tue PM 12:01:07 EDT
> To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: RE: (2) Mk1 Sciroccos for sale...  :-(
>
> what he said :P
>
> > And the price for the pair is?
> >
> > --------------------------------------
> > ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuck in Texas
> > ATS A1 Parts on ebay - http://tinyurl.com/22e5b

All interested parties, please
> > contact me directly.  If there be need for flames, flame gently, I am
> > not looking forward to this...

Okay, that's my fault.  I was not direct enough, I should have said 'contact me off-list'.  Well, since there were three quick replies, I might as well tell the list...  I have 700.00 in the pair, so that is what I would like to get...  I also have an S spoiler that needs some work, but could be made to be whole...

I will try to get pics up in the next couple of days...

David