Cincy 2K4 ramble

Mmmmkay, first things first definitely... definitely sad Rich's car got
demolished, but I'm all the more glad he and Kirsten are alright and are
still with us. Like others have said... it's a car, it can be replaced. The
people inside of it couldn't be.

And for those who wonder what happened to me, I obviously went home early...
I'd been feeling under the weather since mid-day friday, and I decided to
head home while I was still in the shape to do so, safely. Next year, I
imagine I'll be back, and in better health, so Jim will get to play with my
car then if he so desires... props to him, Julie, Cathy, Scourge/George,
Patrick, Brian W, Scott and his girlfriend, Eric S and the 'Roc 3 TDI, Anson
and the Red 'Roc of Twin Doom, and everyone else who rocked this weekend.
it's not just the cars that make Cincy as good as it is, it's the people in
'em. =o)

~Matt