Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

Couldn't make this year, but I _did_make New Dimensions' 12th Annual
Charity car show, this after a few years being MIA.

So, in another, better planned, attempt at making 'the Gathering' I
call upon Sciroccoholics on the West Coast of North America to start
stuffing 5 dollar bills in the coffee can and stock piling wear item
parts in advance of next year's caravan.

During the next 365 we can gtg for our jaunts in the local area and do
some tech days to replace bearings and such, and there will be safety
in numbers going over the Sierras. And the Rockies.

Better tell the boss you know when you want your vacation next year,
that way too many folks won't all come down with a case of Scirocco
Fever all at the same time.

TBerk
only _parts_ of my car were made in 1980/81