Cincy: ARG!

So I set off early this morning to head out to Cincy.

I'm back home right now. Going for round 2 tomorrow.

The exciter circuit wire on my alternator snapped just about at the PA/NY
border.  Patching it only showed that the voltage regulator was shot, too,
and it took getting back to almost Buffalo to find one.  And then my clutch
cable started giving me grief.

Arg.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |