From: John Erk <johnny.erk@sympatico.ca>
Sent: Jun 2, 2004 7:29 AM
To: Chris <vze28h54@verizon.net>
Cc: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Posted Driver's Side Mount Fab Page

Hey Chris,
 Are you a programmer?
I do all sales/quotations for our machining division and I'm currently looking
for a programmer that knows ProEngineer and Solidworks. We are an Engineering
firm whose main line are Flight simulators, located in Montreal. Anyone
qualified is welcome to apply . Check are website : www.mechtronix.com for
details
John