california smog defeats our engine swap

It's hard to say for certain - the engine bay on the grey ghost is a mish-mash
of stuff.

CIS-lambda, 3A distro but no knock sensor, A2 intake/TB/airbox/fuel distro.

What he noticed was the cap on the ignition retard vacuum port on the distro.

When I get back from Cincy, I'm going to call my old mechanic and see if he can
send me to someone who will only care about the sniffer. Otherwise, I may have
to revert back to the A1 CIS configuration...