california smog defeats our engine swap

Why did you have to go the referee in the first place?

None of the CA smog monkeys I have ever been to would have noticed an RV
motor instead of the stock JH.  As for cis-e, most of them wouldn't notice
that either.

If you can share with us why you have to go to the REF, maybe one of the CA
peeps can figure out a work around.......like registering the car in a
county with NO smog?????

Brian Honnold
Director of Multifamily Acquisitions
Pacific Capital Investments