Re: Interest in NEW Mk 1 Rocker Panels?  was Re: Hello everyone!

I would be interested.

 I was going to wait until Cincy (OMG, less than a week!) to
get a gauge of interest, but I'll go ahead with it now.

In one of my recent acquisitions (the '77), I scored a set
of brand new, never installed rocker panels for the Mk1
Sciroccos.? My first thoughts with these would be to see if
they could be duplicated.? I would like to know if there's
much interest in doing this.? I have a candidate for one
set, and it looks like Andy does too.

Thoughts?