Won't Idle

Those idle screws get loose and the vibration will move them by itself
so yes they get loose.  A mild threadlock like blue might be the thing
to use on that.

The screw might just have screwed itself in, try unscrewing it a bit?

John K. Gates
--
'97 Jetta GLX - daily driver
'85 Scirocco Flash Silver, waiting for my new house/shop for a complete