All wheel drive.

> From: Ben Carter <knotheads@mailblocks.com>
> Date: 2004/07/29 Thu PM 04:06:06 EDT
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: All wheel drive.
>
>     Does anybody know if it is possible to make an all wheel drive Roc?

Do some searches either on Vortex or on Google.  There are I think at least two Mk1 Golfs that the English have built (shadetree) from Rallye Golfs (Mk2)...  I would imagine it could be done, but I would think that it would be near the $ 50K someone mentioned it cost for a mid-engine Corrado...

> My neighbor has a Mk2 Golf Synchro.  Did VW sell a synchro version in
> the states?

No, but I think perhaps Canada had some?  I know they had some AWD Corrados, but I would imagine that those are pretty rare...

 Would A Quattro drivetrain possibly work?  I'm talking Mk
> 2 if that helps.

Yes...  See above...  :-)

Cheers,

  David