Lower stress bar, 4 point...

> From: Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com>
> Date: 2004/07/28 Wed PM 03:15:00 EDT
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Re: Lower stress bar, 4 point...
>
> I'm running the eurosport bar on Victor, no complaints so far.
> It bolted up without any problems, but that was shortly after I bought from Ron.... long before the track day's and four wheel airbourne expeditions over covered bridges.... shit... I did'nt say that out loud did I?
>
> So yea, decent peice for the price but the rear mounting points are not the best as saltymiester pointed out.
>
> The center of the X becomes the lowest point in your car and can scrape if you're well lowered and on hard landings from covered bridges... oops.
>
> Anson

LOL...  I do occassionally kiss the asphalt with mine, but my springs are progressive so, it rarely happens...  I have considered making a skid plate that would attach from the front radiator support to just behind the motor, but I have many things that I think of that I never finish...

Thanks for the help,
   David

---Chrome don't get you home.---