Lower stress bar, 4 point...

Eurosport is junk:

A. It only mounts to the inside studs at the rear a-arm with tiny little
pads. (Autotech bar replaces your rear a-arm cups, bolts to all 4 studs)

B. Completely not adjustable, fitment terrible unless your car is PERFECT
TO EXACT FACTORY specs (Autotech completely adjustable, and can even dial
in some pre-load if you want)

C. Weak and flimsy materials, shoddy welds.  Boxing of this bar no
stronger in my opinion than the Z design of the Autotech.  (Autotech bar
is BEEFY).

D. Pain in the ass for any serious engine or tranny work, must remove
completely. (just remove the / piece on the Autotech and your pretty much
set in most situations).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)