Needed 9.4 vented brake rotors and pads for Rodolfo

John: I think that Impex has the better deals so far
from all the rotors that I have seen new in the net.
It seems that someone has a pair after a convertion to
10.1 and they are looking to see if they find the
whole thing to give them to me.

I have to agree on that used rotors can be bad, but
like you said I need something toi tie me over untill
I can buy the new stuff......I hate having this catch
22, but untill I move to our new home in September
Rodolfo is just going to have to deal with what I can
find. SUcks to have other finacial obligations (AKA
poor and broke)

Their is something worse and that is not having any
brakes at all...

Sin frenos dos veces,
Tony

http://www.impexfap.com/partlist.cfm?getpart=228108&0&228108&subcategory=4229#part228108