Lambo Style Doors

After actually seeing a car with these last weekend (Eclipse convertable) I
have to say I'm interested. So I shot off a request to the manufactuer to
see if there are plans for a Scirocco II version. From the looks of the
design the adapter plate to mount the kit to the door is all that has to be
modified.

I know it's more along the lines of what non VW owners would do their cars.
Plus I know there are tons of other things I can get for the Rocc with 1,300
EURO.

http://www.lambostyledoors.de/index_e.php

I'll post the response from the vendor just in case someone else is
interested as well.

Rob
http://www.geocities.com/p_phi_p99