Oil pressure buzzer sounds when in hard right turns....

> From: <danws69@earthlink.net>
> Date: 2004/07/27 Tue AM 08:36:04 EDT
> To: "roc \(E-mail\)" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Oil pressure buzzer sounds when in hard right turns....
>
> ....like the subject says....
>
> If I take a HARD right, the damned light comes on and the buzzer starts
> sounding. I have an electrical pressure gauge, I watch it when this happens
> and it still has 'pressure', and once the turn is completed, it's back to
> normal.
>
> Should I worry about this?
>
> Do I need thinker oil? (I'm already using 20w50)
>
> Thanks!
>
> (oh, and Raffi can bite me. Patrick is cool)

What oil filter?  Brand of oil?

If I were you, I would go ahead and replace both oil sensors, one at the oil filter and one at the head with new ones.  They get weak over time and do not do the same job they used to.  Get FACTORY sensors, aftermarket sensors are shiite.  That may or may not affect your situation, but it would only be about 15.00 to find out...

HTH

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---