OT - EAA Airventure

Is anyone else planning on attending the EAA Fly-In up in
Oshkosh Wisconsin this week?  I'm planning on attending
Friday and Saturday, in addition to some time spent in
Madison with the newly relocated Jim Jarrett.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen