ATS REPLIES...REAL LONG !!! was: ATS and his site and his herdgone ???

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raffi" <flaatr@yahoo.com>
To: <ats@longcoeur.com>; "'Allyn'" <amalventano@sc.rr.com>; "'scirocco
list'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 11:12 AM
Subject: RE: ATS REPLIES...REAL LONG !!! was: ATS and his site and his herd
gone ???

> Patrick... Why are you still here? Log off... end the list mail and go
away!

> Allyn, Don't bother trying to make sense of it... he did what he did and
> let's just be glad to be rid of him... his self importance was annoying,
> his teknotes were vague and inaccurate (but good for a laugh). He took
> credit for shit he didn't come up with... over all his move away from
> Scirocco's to something else is a blessing... now I have a reason to go to
> Cincy (one of the reasons I never wanted to go will not be there next
year).

I should keep my mouth shut. I really should.

This year's Cincy was the first I ever went to with my own car, on my own. I
went, a bit unprepared with my lodging and whatnot. Patrick and the lister
he was staying with, Brian Wagner if I'm not mistake, put me up quite well.
At that, Patrick was an excellent host, making sure things were all good
with me and everything. He's one of the few listers I seemed to not worry
about talking with(I'm a shy guy, to be honest), and when we talked, it was
enjoyable. If you haven't come to Cincy because of him, that's a pretty
sorry excuse. He's always been a nice guy to me, and he's crazy like the
Canadian Texan he is, but that's a complement for him. I'd take him over
some of the nutcases out in our world anyday. And thank you, his car's nice
too. It's different, just like the rest of the Sciroccos out there. Everyone
has their own style.

So to you, I give the big fark you, Raffi. No skin off yer back, I imagine,
but hey. Get over yerself.

Shutting up now, back to my lurkage.

~Matt/RJ
1985 Audi Coupe GT - The Evil Car
"I know God loves me. He gave me an Audi!"
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=rjtremor