New England Cable News

ouch.  sucks for them.
Was that dude smoking a joint in the interview?  he looked like a real
quality type guy.
I wonder about the legality of the tape as evidence.  As far as I know, the
officers were within their power to confiscate it if they could see the
camera, but can they give someone a speeding violation for that kind of
evidence?  I doubt they can prove it happened on any particular road at any
particular time or that his speedo is a reliable measurement instrument.
Regardless, stupid thing to get in trouble for.

-Grant-
Annapolis, MD/Louisville, KY
1980 in storage :(