16V Transmission Troubles

It is more likely the engine. Check plugs, cap and rotor.
----- Original Message -----
From: <chrisc@clouds.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 3:43 PM
Subject: 16V Transmission Troubles

First Post for me... uhm.. well here's the problem. a day or so ago my
transmission started to act up... starts out just fine... shifts just
fine.. when I hit 3000-3200 RPM all of a sudden there's this vibration i
dunno.. it's weird.. a quick shift into the next gear and then its gone...
until you reach 3-3.2k RPM in that gear...

I hope its something simple!

Any ideas?!

-CHris