ATS REPLIES...REAL LONG !!! was: ats and his site and his herdgone ???

I'm a live and let live kinda guy. So what you choose to do with your life is
fine by me. I just don't understand making your tech notes unavailable . If
you are working on Siroccos the info is free for anyone to use but when you
drop out it becomes intellectual property and no one has access? That doesn't
make sense to me. But like I said people can do what they gotta do and it's cool
with me. That info is out there and available it will just take a little more
effort to get it. Good luck in the future.
Matt
1981 Mars Red
Louisville, KY