CIS-E Motronic Trouble Shooting manual...

Hello all,
   I am searching for an original or a copy of the above-mentioned manual.
This item would have originally been in a dealers? library to help techs
diagnose and repair those cars with this type of FI.  They are normally
silver or gray, but are full of very specific information that you do not
normally find as easily in the Bentley (or often at all).  If anyone has
this book or a copy they wish to sell, please contact me directly.  I have
money waiting

Thanks,
  David