ATS REPLIES...REAL LONG !!! was: ATS and his site and his herdgone ???

-- From Allyn -----
- yes, in my opinion, you screwed the list. you dumped roccos while others
try their hardest to save them. you simply yanked tech info that other
listers may have come to depend on. c'mon patrick, you have to imagine at
least *some* of the list is going to think those actions are selfish on your

part.
-----------

I completely undermine everyone on the list...??

You know your amusing at times Allyn, the said Junker cars that I spend 800$
of my money to buy, strip and sell parts to lister/ebay, makes me "undermine
the list and its owners"?

I undermined the owners of the salvageable MkI's doors, fenders, hood,
glass, gauges, etc... I undermined the actions of members of this list, by
providing them with parts they can use to save THEIR cars from the rotting
shells I own. I undermined?? I would think I provided with a way for them to
save 10 cars per rotten shell I stripped. Your logic does not add up Allyn.

Amusing indeed to assume you know my life, my actions and blatantly decide
that my new actions are to be reprimanded by you. Get a grip Allyn. You are
not God of scirocco, nor even god of this list.

Heck by your admission you have not even read/viewed my tech notes, and
should automatically disqualify you from making ANY comments.

You ask me to listen to myself in your post. You do actually realize you
just stated that;

a) I can do what ever I want with my property.

b) State I am undermining , through my actions (i.e. getting rids of rotten,
rusted chassis) will affect ANYONE on this list...

c) If the dedication to save these cars was so strong, people would of
bought these cars that were for sale for over 6 months, BEFORE I grabbed the
lot of them, so please, the dedication to your vehicle may be one thing, but
to grab rust-buckets, rotten MkI's from a field, if a far cry from
destroying cars that where possible to restore.

So please spare me the rhetoric's of you must save the Scirocco's from the
scrap yards.

Please wake up, your "you leaving and scrapping cars are a bad move and your
punishing everyone on the list" attitude is rather childish.

I can do what I want with my property, and keeping 6 rotting Scirocco's on
my property is not what I would call "saving a car", not to mention the
local authorities that rather frown upon "scrap yard @ homes".

The content of my web site is actually work based, on my car, not on yours
or anyone else's sorry you are completely wrong in your assumption I owe you
(not that you ever care to read any of them as you mention) or anyone else
anything, if my hobby has provided informative and support, then I am happy
it helped another owner of these cars.

I did not want to GIVE to the community; I built a web site, so? What's your
point? I wanted to learn Html and the car was a good catalyst to motivate me
to do it, it was yet another hobby like the Scirocco's is to me, a HOBBY,
not base my LIFE around it.

That many found answers in my hobby web site, great! I am happy to have
indirectly helped someone to work on their car.

But if they really cared to learn how to repair and restore their car, they
should buy a Bentley, read it, instead of looking for answers on my web
site, they would learn what the cars are about, instead of repeating
questions, not searching answer on .org archives, but demand them over and
over on the vortex and this list.

ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuck in Texas