Something funny

And one more thing from one of your posts, Dave. You make it sound like
enjoying our cars is somthing we should grow out of, and that it is wrong
to enjoy them as much as we do. Life is boring without passion, and
hopefully we on the list share at least one, our cars. If that's immature,
well, fine. I plan to give it up when my visoin fails or I'm too arthritic
to extract myself from the driver's seat personally.
Most Scirocco owners I've met have been very well balanced people, who
have other priorities besides their cars, but who come here to share that
joy (hardship?) with others of a like mind.
And while I'm at it, let's keep this environment about helping other car
owners, no matter where they are in terms of experience. Without the
"newbies" asking about basic issues in a non-judgemental environment, we
have no base upon which to build "experts". I've always felt comfortable
asking dumb questions here, and admitting to doing things the wrong way.
I'd put myself on the low end of middle skills wise, and hopefully I'll
never reach "expert", since I've enjoyed the learning aspect of owning my
cars. Hopefully the list will stay as forgiving of the less perfect among
us.
And as for political stuff, read up, and go vote already. Choose well,
your leader impacts me too, but I have no say.
Cathy