Something funny

Dave Ewing wrote:

> So, tell me what is wrong with that statement?  If you don't want to hear
> anything in support of then don't thrash in the first place.  What is wrong
> with it??????  That's what don't start meant.  Someone else started it not
> me!  And I wasn't calling names or thrashing, only pointing some things out
> in a very calm way.
>
> Can you all be any more one sided???  Hypocritical??
>
> Dave

Dave?

Turn down the knob on your political opinions please. The original
poster stated to keep our particular political orientation to
ourselves & while it did leak in a bit it really fell off the tracks
with your rant(s).

Please at this time to exhibit some self control. (sic)

I encourage anyone who wishes to keep the dialog going on this
political thread take it off list and communicate directly.

There is the delete key option and then there threads like this.
Different kettle of fish.

I am expressing these thoughts as a Scirocco List participant and not
as a member of a political party or lack there of.

TBerk