Something funny

The whiners and puppets and such came later after I was called much worse.
The information about the John John candidates is also true, check it out.

I own two sciroccos now and one on the way.  A diesel pickup (soon to be
turbo diesel) a 1.8 79 Rabbit and a 78 rabbit along with about 10 cars worth
of parts in my carport.  LOTS of experience as well which was the reason I
stayed as long as I have, to try to help others.  I've been on the list for
quite some time and enjoy the list but don't enjoy hearing over and over
about how Bush this and Bush that when it's all unsupported.  Once in a
while it gets under my skin as a veteran and a working married parent of 5
scared of what my kids are going to have to endure.

I don't constantly focus on things like this and I let a lot go by without
commenting so as far as an insulting noisy blowhard is concerned, I guess it
depends on who you talk to.  But association is another entire different
subject which is why this will be my last post.  I don't need this as it
wastes my time.  I don't feel enlightened or benefited in any way and I get
very little if anything from this list as most is constant repetition and
jibber jabber about events and who drank or smoked what.

I am not leaving only because of this situation but because I believe I have
outgrown this list as others before me who have moved on as well.  It kinda
breaks my heart to leave but I am sure many of you will be happier.  So,
happy roccin' and stay safe.  Vote your conscience and, for God's sakes, do
some research and get some facts before you have a hand in deciding who is
going to run the most powerful country in the world for the next 4 years!!

See ya!

Dave