Vote Craig for President!

I am voting for you.  What party are you?  Treffen?

Joshua Conner

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Krazy Horse
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 7:03 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Vote Craig for President!

It is my opinion that I would not like to see any of the candidates in the
Oval Office so, please, take a moment to vote for me. I will be casting my
vote in my favor so you won't be alone! Think of how nice it would be to
have a Scirocco owner in the White House. When elected, I will invite every
member of this list to a GTG on the south lawn. I will also veto any smog
laws that ask us to drop our pants and bend over. I feel the sniffer should
only go in the car's pipe (those of you in California know what I mean).

When elected I will also submit a 5% Federal income tax standard. This means

when April 2006 rolls around, I the Leader of the Free World will be paying
about $23,000 from my $425,000+ income. Kobe will have to shell out around
$6.8 million to do his part.

This November, remember, vote Craig Beaton Scirocco owner/lover.

Thank you to everyone who thinks of me this November and puts me on their
ballot.

-Craig
'83 California Edition (RIP)
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)